Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey Breserkus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

Joey Breserkus Empty
PostSubject: Joey Breserkus   Joey Breserkus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Joey Berserkus

Race: Ifrit, a powerful Jinn who's main element is Fire

Class: Berserker

Weapon(s): A giant blade the size of a man,

Appearance: his human form : a man with many scars, that he got from all of his battles and some he got while he was tortured by Satan himself. he has black hair and red eyes. With the right eye always closed, some people think he lost an eye, while others just say its for the looks but no one knows. his skin colour is

Demon form : his demon form is a humanoid that is at the time hairy but also strong, you can see his red eye , full of hatred and anger. his hair is all red with a heat temperature that is almost as hot as fire itself. he can however control his body temperature as he wishes but he likes it when he is warm

Personality:
''Romantic and truthful'' : when it comes to dating he is all on the little details that counts.(her name , eye colour, her favourite  meal and her favourite flower.) He will always think for his love before him. Sadly that was a huge problem in his life at some point as the other abused of his love. he says the truth most of the time, the only time when he lies is for they're own good. The only exception is when he tortures people. He always say ''if you say something now i wont hurt you'' but that is a lie because he is there to torture people and get answers not to just get answers.

''creative'' : he can find new ways of dealing with enemies and also to torture people, as of he can find new strategies to defeat a strong enemy

''shy'' : when he is around his troops, he is not shy at all but tell him to say to a girl he likes that he loves her, well he will be redder than usual and maybe wont do it

Biography: He is the youngest of the Ifrit Family, he learned to cast his first fire spell when he was only 3. But the others learned that when they were 2, so he is kind of a weakling when it comes to magic and he knows it. His first crush was Lilith Bloodbane, she was one of the most beautiful and perfect demon in his eyes, her way of walking,talking,yelling and also of her hair was perfect but he feared her... as for she was Satan's daughter. She was the most respected demon in hell , after her father of course. Joey looked at her everyday when he was little, too shy to speak to her she would just pass by and ignore him.

when he heard that Lilith was gone, her father asked him to find her and bring her back and by all means necessary. The joy in his eyes could not of been bigger. But sadly he could not find her at all and as a punishment for failing his task, he got tortured for a week. day and night, non stop and by whom? Satan Himself ! When Lilith came back, he stopped torturing him and released him. From that moment he said ''for a whole week you did not shed a tear... you wimp ! now that she is back, you shall work for me! You Shall be my daughter's protector and if i find that you let someone hurt her or if you hurt her , i will destroy you slowly and painfully'' As of that day he was watching Lilith from afar until she got on earth. Then he had to go and fight under her as her second in command, so that he could watch her closely

he trained for days and years with the best demons in hell before becoming a master in his art of wielding giant blades and now the rest is to be done as he is about to change everyone's lives forever

Last edited by Joey on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

Joey Breserkus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey Breserkus   Joey Breserkus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:56 am

Style
While you have a very good story going for you, you use too many "..." as well as ",". Try including more full stops in your sentences, and conform some to match that so you won't have incomplete sentences.

Description (Optional)
Try to use a little more description in your appearance (ex skin color, build, ect), as well as more description to your history.
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

Joey Breserkus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey Breserkus   Joey Breserkus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Character APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Joey Breserkus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey Breserkus   Joey Breserkus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey Breserkus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Characters :: Demonic :: Approved Demons-
Jump to: