Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

the journey begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm

She formed water around her fists before she dropped down, stradling his chest as she punched him in the throat, beginning to punch him repeatedly across the face as she screamed "Why DO YOU ACT SO DIFFERENT AROUND ME!" She muttered as water seeped up from the ground and pooled all around him. She was angry he wasn't in pain. Others would already cry.
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:53 pm

He then gathered the rest of his energy to grab her fists and say '' because I like you'' he said as he fell unconscious due to all the pain he got as he starts to bleed from everywhere and he is not hot any more. he is just at his regular body temperature and his heart is beating fast
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 pm

She actually froze when she heard this "wha..." after a moment she stood up, frowning before she ordered a doctor to show, ordering him to take Joey to her tent and tend him there, her going to walk for a bit and giving him a chance to wake while she was gone, though if he didn't She returned after a few hours
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:10 pm

He was inside a dream... a dream that might never end, he saw him and Lilith in Her fathers palace as he is now as young as the first time he saw her then a blank... nothing happened as if he never saw her and then he woke up
''ugh where am I?'' he asked as he looked around (im in a tent... what just happened... and why am i covered in blood?) he thought as he tries to get up but then he felt huge pain in his rib cage (Why am i like this?) he asked himself as he can't really see anything as he has a blurry vision
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:19 pm

"Well well well.... look who woke up." He felt somebody sit on the edge of the bed as it sounded like Lilith's voice. Was she waiting for him to wake.?
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 pm

''Heh... you still got too soft on me'' he said as he looks at her , now with his vision coming back to normal (i know what happened now) he thought as he remembered why he was here and how he ended up here today, but something was missing... something important
''still now that i think about it, you stopped hitting me after i said something...but what did i say?
(dang this must of been something important that i just said because i feel like im missing something important)
''Ugh my head...i... i can't seem to remember what i said...'' he said with his first tear of sadness, because he had never shed a tear before and he started to feel a burn from it
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:41 pm

She raises an eyebrow at him "hmm...I must've hit you to hard. Oh well. You'll learn eventually. Or remember" She hesitates, looking around to make sure nobody was there as she then wiped the tear away from his face
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 pm

''well whatever it was im sure that it was something important'' he said as he tried to remember then he got all red and looked at Lilith a while before looking away (did i really say it?... I THINK I DID!) he thought as he looked back at Lilith ''so... what are my orders? you know that even hurt as i am now, i can still work'' he says as he sits, hiding his pain
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:56 pm

"Your orders are to rest. I can't have weakness of any kind showing to my command. Even a simple WINCE will lower moral. So until you are healed enough you with remain with me" her voice was stern, the threat of being hit if he argued evident
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:03 am

'' Okay then... guess i can't argue with an order from you'' he said as he go moved a little bit to the entrance then started to glow of a reddish light '' don't worry this is making healing faster than usual but...'' he left it at that as he looked outside
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:15 am

"But what? I don't like unnecessary pauses. Finish what you were saying" She walks up behind Him, crossing her arms as she was not in a mood for this. She was normally quiet, though she was unsure how to react to react with him liking her.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 pm

'' its that I...I can't...''he said while getting redder by the minute
''I can't believe that I said that, I mean I finally said what i felt since long ago but... i am not worthy of someone's love nor attention. Im just a lowly DJinn who can't even use magic without getting tired, and i can't even hit someone with my blade , because im so soft. Except when it comes to fight angels or to protect someone I care about'' he said while looking at her eyes
'' the only reason i joined here was because i wanted to be close to you , that you will finally notice me and to protect you.''
(there are 4 possible reactions... She kills me right now or she says that she doesn't feel the same or she doesn't want to see me again or... just smile from the stupid things i said)
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 pm

She watches him sternly for a moment, it seeming like her anger might be so bad that she was blank face. Eventually though a small smile reached her lips as she bent down a bit, kissing his cheek, leaving a bit of what appeared to be dark red gloss form her lips on his cheek before she stood up again, smacking him across the same spot, though not as hard as she could have as the redness of the slap covered up where she kissed. "Don't go sharing that fact around camp. You are not the only one who has interest with me. Others though are willing to kill though, and I'd rather not have you turn up dead."
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Joey was really surprised at first but could not of feel a better joy (this moment was perfect except for the slap but meh) he thought as he could only be really red and look into her eyes ''d-dont worry, i-i can take care of myself'' he said as he stopped glowing'' guess my wounds are healed, i should go back to work'' he says before he closes his eyes and makes a little blue flame, that did not burn anything, go on the ground and moved at hight speed before coming back in the tent and moved towards Joey's hand. after the flame reached his hand a Rose appeared. he then gives the rose to Lilith as he smiles with a happy face ''this is a gift for you, Commander'' he says as he makes it levitate in front of her
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:26 pm

SHe smirks a bit and chuckles, reaching out and plucking the rose from the air gently as she smelled it "I'm Lilith in private..."
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 pm

''okay Lilith, sadly i must be off... because i have a job to do, but when i get the chance i will see you again, i swear on my heart'' he says as he walks towards the exit ''It was a pleasure chatting with you'' he said before leaving

----
as he got outside , the sun was almost down and the coldness of the night could be felt. this was no problem for Joey as he gets his body temperature up and gets out of camp , doing his patrol as usual. he then felt as if he was watched. he draws his blade as he looks around, not seeing anything
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Lilith, in turn, sat at the small table within her tent, lighting the kerosene lamp as she began to work on battle tactics, she had learned of an angel encampment from a scout that wasn't more than a day's travel away, and she was planning the way to attack the encampment and gain supplies. They needed it.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Joey then heard a silent wing flap as he looked up and 15 angels were over him and they are just looking at him (damn... I just got out of a fight... but it is my duty as a demon to kill angels)he thought as he started to smoke the surroundings with his nose. then he jumped high in the sky and hit 3 of the 15 angels with his blade, cutting em in 2 then the other angels tried to rush him with multiple attacks but he used a little boost from the fire under his feet and dodged a few attacks, but then has kicked in the head ,sending him to the ground. a big crashing sound could be heard as he used the power of the fall to jump back and hit the angel with his blade and cut through its torso
''Damn i can't fight em all...''he said as two angels hitted him in the back with knives

[The angels are all rank 8]
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:57 pm

She jumped up from the sound of the boom, hesitating before she dashed from the tent, other men soon joining her as all she seen at the moment was angels, summoning her own lightning magic and spearing through 5 of the angels though a sixth was only speared through the wings as she fell to the ground, this show sending the other angels flying off as the men that joined Lilith ran after them, Lilith staying behind
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Joey got down on the ground and dragged the angel to his personal torturing chamber as he knew that they might not need his help, once back in camp he tied the angel to a pole and started to ask questions ''Who are you and what are you doing here'' he asked ''i wont hurt you if you tell me what i want to hear
''Im not saying a thing to a lowly demon as you'' she said as Joey smiled
''this was all i needed to hear'' he said as he grabbed a few feathers and ripped em off her wings, the angel screamed out of pain
''now im going to ask again, who are you and what are you doing here'' he said this time with a more demonic tone
''Kill me now because im not saying anything'' she said
''okay then if you want to die so badly'' he said as he used his powers to light a fire in her wings
''you tell me what i want to know and it will go out by itself'' he said as he smiled evilly.
''OKAY, OKAY IM Chloe and im here to gather info on your camp now GET THE FIRE OUT OF MY WINGS'' she screamed as he just closed his fist. lowering the flames
''now tell me who is your leader''he said with a calm voice
''its me the leader of the group'' she said as she looked at the man
''and final question, how fast can an angel burn of an ifrit's flame if he goes to the heat of magma?''
She yelled as she was burned to crisp in seconds
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Lilith only smiled at the screams of pain she could hear from the distance, despite he was overflowed, she was impressed by his performance. She soon returned to her tent, continuing to plan her battle tactics she had began earlier
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:43 pm

he then got out of his personal torture chamber and decided to go on the nearest ruin to look at the now, starry sky
''this time i must get there before anything else comes up'' he said as he walked towards the same direction and finally ended up in a small ruined town where he used to go when he first got here, he then used his blue flame to get his flute and starts playing a sad song with it. the sound was perfect and it couldn't be heard outside the little town
(this brings back memories) he thought as he played until the moon was high up and then decided to return back to camp. on his way there he heard a small voice in his head (''you who searches for peace in this world, hear thy voice , calling from afar and listen well. you shall be betrayed by one of your kind and be forced to take exile, after you will suffer from injuries, lots and lots of em, and then you will die from a surprise attack from your most hated enemies'') the voice said as he looked around seeing no one and can't sense any heat signatures nor feel any danger he just decided that he was tired from him not sleeping for the past month ''better go to bed then'' he said as he arrives to camp and falls asleep in his bed
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 pm

It wasn't until a couple days later did Lilith call together the camp, having the men and women under her command prepare for battle as she sat upon her black horse, fully clothed in her light armor that didn't appear to stand much damage, but could probably give even the heaviest of armor a good run for its worth
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Joey did as he promised Lilith , he met up with her the day after the promise and talked with her , knowing more about her, he knew she had to work on the upcoming battle as he got back to work an hour after he had talked with her, no angels were sighted as a few days later his commander asked that everyone prepare for the upcoming fight , who will begin in a few hours
''Now commander , What is the plan?'' he asked as he was walking towards Lilith
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm

She watches him before looking ahead "We are splitting in two, you will take a fourth of my command around the left flank to provide a distraction while I come in from the right to get the angel's at a weak point"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey begins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Roleplay :: Ruins-
Jump to: