Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

the journey begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:31 am

She watches him a moment before sighing, laying back on the bed to relax a little "What has been going on since I've been knocked out anyways?"
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:37 am

''well the angels got crushed by our forces and you have been knocked out for a few hours'' he said as he looked at her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 am

"So there are no more angels within this area as far as we know. Which that leads to us having to send out scouts out for another week to make sure nothing was missed before we move to our next destination...correct?"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:44 am

''Yes and im sorry for me getting captured and i will be punished for my mistake'' he said as he looked at Lilith ''dont worry , it will never happen again'' he said while lowering his head
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 am

"Yes. It won't. Come...join me for a rest in my bed." She sounded stern. Did he really want to argue with her?
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:58 am

''sorry i can't my wound is still fresh...'' he said as he thought (might as well tell her now) ''im not going to lie any more, i'm going directly to the point. I sacrificed my arm so that you could be safe and to make your wound heal much faster... on the instant thought that you would die from that wound so i acted fast... i used a long lost spell that was handed down from the other djinns, by sacrificing my most favourite body part i can fully heal someone and shield em from danger...''he said while showing her the missing arm
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 am

She stares before sighing "Come here...I can use my..father's magic really to replenish your arm. It will have a flaw of sort..discolored skin likely, lighter or darker than your skin color. But an arm is an arm"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:09 am

''thank you'' he said as he goes near Lilith with a smile on his face '' im in your dept once again'' he said as he looked at Lilith with eyes full of admiration
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:21 am

She chuckles "No need.." She slid her hand up his arm slowly as she closed her eyes, a warmth being felt from her fingertips that seemed to be getting hotter and hotter the farther along she went, her fingers soon tracing along his chest to where his arm was missing at, though as she brought her hand down, a new arm began to grow as her fingertips went down, it apparently being a perfect replica of his left arm, or a new arm in general as the blood, muscles, and skin all formed and snapped together as she went down. WHen finished, she made a large gasp for breathe as she looked a bit paled, his arm completely back though if not the skin was a slight bit darker.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:47 am

Joey looked at his new arm with a smile ''wow its perfect'' he said as he looked at Lilith, who was looking a bit pale ''here let me help you'' he said as he softly put his and on her cheek and a warm comfortable feeling could be felt as Joey gave her a bit of his energy. When it was done Joey smiled as he looked at her in the eyes ''feel better?'' he asked
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:59 pm

She smiles a bit, slightly more to her natural color as she nodded "Much. Thank you....now. IS there any work to be done in this camp before luxuries can be taken place? Have the scouts been sent out yet?"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

'' yes they are on duty as we speak and for now they found nothing until now. i also scaned the area in search for heat signatures and there were none that wasn't in our camp, so this means that they gave up on me.'' he said with a smile '' rest for a while , i will take care of everything'' he said before kissing her on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:50 pm

She hesitated before turning her head to kiss his cheek lightly, sighing as she nodded "Alright"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:21 pm

''Im glad that you are okay '' he said before walking towards the exit. once outside he could see the moon shining down on the region, one day from the full moon, where he would need to get out of camp as usual. he walked for a few minutes before hearing some steps behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:24 pm

She laid in bed as she closed her eyes, mentally scolding herself for becoming weak for him so quickly. Anything could go wrong and she would be susceptible. She was vulnerable enough as it was in her current position...
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Joey did not care for what was behind him as he knew what it was. the general and one of his underling.
''i know you are there but im not going to do anything about it'' Joey said as he continued walking towards his favourite place in the sector
''we must speak with you about Lilith'' the general said. Joey stopped as he looked behind him, the general had his weapon drawn and looked angry
''what is it? you have something to say against our commander?'' he said with a death glare

-* The next morning *-
Joey was in his room and washed himself from all the blood he had on his body, due to his many wounds he almost yelled out of pain as he putted water on his body
''this is the last time im going there'' he said as he looked at his reflection
''why am i doing this'' he said as he almost shed a tear at the same time a messenger entered his tent without asking
'' DID I NOT SAID IT CLEARLY THE MILLIONS OF TIMES, ASK BEFORE ENTERING MY TEN'' he said with an angry voice
''its a letter for you from Satan himself'' the messenger said while shaking a little
''oh really then'' he said as he took the letter and started to read
''heh'' he said as he burned the letter so that no one could see it
''you did a nice job'' he said to the messenger before leaving his tent while grabbing his armour
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Lilith at this point had dressed herself in her royal garbs, doing her hair as a "princess" should as she soon walked from her tent. Something had happened last night...she had a feeling that something did. Whatever that was though, she didn't know. When she found Joey wasn't waiting for her though, she grew impatient and walked to his tent, entering without making her presence known as she asked while walking in "Why aren't you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:55 pm

but Joey wasn't there, he had already left a few hours ago. there was a note levitating in the middle of the room, which was written ''Lilith'' on it
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:59 pm

She blinks as she snatched the note, opening it and reading it "what in hell is this."
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Commander,
I am sorry that I left before saying goodbye
I was asked to go see your father, in Hell
just to say , im sorry if this makes you angry or Sad but...
I dont want you following me there because your father wants you to keep up your work
we will meet again soon,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:07 pm

She sighs softly as this actually highly aggravated her. She wished her father would just stop getting into her affairs. He always seemed to have this knack of knowing when she was doing something she wasn't supposed to do...

Then again, she had Satan for a father.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Joey was now in Satan's palace where he is greeted with swords and blades around his neck
''take it easy , he asked for me to be here'' he said as he looked at the front window, HE was there

A few moments later he was in Satan's torture room where he had already brought the torturing tools
''Now tell me what you did to my daughter'' he said as he looked at Joey with a death glare

-* a few hours later *-
joey arrived at camp where almost everything was ready to go... sadly he was in no shape to pack his stuff, but he did it anyway. he had his armour on as he did not want to show his wounds to the others, but sadly when he took off his armour and was about to treat his wounds...
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Lilith had heard that Joey had returned to the camp, and had also heard he seemed more slow then normal. She walked into the tent of his quickly as he was removing the armor to tend to his wounds, asking as she walked in "Joey wha-" she froze
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Joey looked up surprised, he did not want to let anyone see him like this , especially Lilith
He was covered in blood from head to toe, with a lot of wounds that might of been caused by knives, hooks, whip and water.
''shit...'' he could only say as he saw Lilith standing there looking at him
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 pm

It took her a moment before she reached behind her, clipping the tent shut so nobody could get in as she walked over to him quickly, tears obviously starting to come up into her eyes. This wasn't normal of her..what was going on with her. "Joey...did...did my father do ALL of this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey begins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Roleplay :: Ruins-
Jump to: